This is a delicious and nutritious snack made with carefully selected natural ingredients, dried fruits and almonds.
Apple & Cinnamon:
· Promotes easy digestion
· Reduces stomach problems
· Irresistible flavor
The Energy bars lacks coverage that guarantee its perfect state of preservation, transport and use, eliminating the inconvenience caused by the chocolate in some products of this flavor.
It is a perfect product to take during workouts or sporting events, especially endurance outdoor activities. Also fully recommended to take at any time as a snack or pre-training energy intake.
Format and flavor:
Weight per unit 60g.
24 units per package.
The properties of its ingredients are:
· Raisins: High in potassium, calcium, iron and fiber. They have a high caloric load. Provides provitamin A and B3.
· Dates: It is a very energetic fruit and an important source of minerals, in addition vitamins B3 and B5.
· Figs: High antioxidant, provides lots of vitamins, minerals and fiber and is easily digestible. Provides A, B1, B2, B3 and C.
· Plums: It is the fruit with the highest antioxidant capacity. It also provides lots of fatty acids, fiber and potassium.
· Cacao: Energetic and antioxidant
· Puffed rice: Brings energy and texture to the bar
· Almond: 52% fat contents. Two thirds of fat are oleic acid. It also contains linoleic acid (Omega 3) which is very beneficial for cardiovascular health . It also provides plenty of protein (19%), vitamin E and fiber.
Eat it at anytime.
Dates, raisins, figs, prunes, defatted cocoa powder, dried banana, banana pulp, branched AA (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), dried apple, cinnamon, lemon confit, chocolate chips , pasta lemon, puffed rice, sucrose, almonds, glucose fructose syrup, amylopectin, salt, vitamin complex (B1, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E).
|Nutritional information||100 g||60 g|
|of which sugars
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
|RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance per 100 gr of product
Other products related to 226ERS Endurance Fuel Bar - 24x60gr apple and cinnamon