As is synonymous with the entire FluidRower high spec Evolution Series, the E316 is a Compact Professional Health Club Rower delivering outstanding features and function. Designed to suit all fitness levels and training regimes, it offers a flexible full body workout with the best water emulation available. And all provided with industry-best construction.
16 level variable fluid resistance
Patented fluid technology sits at the heart of the E316, delivering silky smooth resistance and instantaneous response to input with no 'flat spots'. To cater to every level of fitness, it offers an incredible broad resistance range. Using a handy lever, it's easy to select between 16 levels. Powered by water, the stroke remains incredibly smooth, quiet and as close to the real thing as you can get.
Commercial grade quality
Built to commercial grade quality, the E316 sits perfectly in any light commercial or home environment. With an advanced cable-driven Direct Drive System (patent applied), flawless fluidity is provided with every stroke. No jarring, just exceptionally natural rowing. Add to this the tough polycarbonate tank, heavy duty anodized aluminium rail with Air Glide, low friction rollers and the result is a machine of superior overall quality and experience.
Interactive performance monitoring (ipm)
The E316 is decked out with an Interactive Performance Monitor. Not only does this display all-important workout feedback such as time, speed and distance, it also offers interval training manual programmes and interactive training. Using the USB port, it's easy to connect online and access interactive programming including online races. Heart Rate can also be measured with the included receiver.
Comfort and support
The E316 comes with comfort features in abundance. It’s fitted with an ergonomically designed anti-strain handle and height customisable foot plates. With advanced heel cradle, it makes sure your feet are correctly positioned. It also features rubber adhesive feet for added stability.
With simple assembly, small footprint and compact storage, the E316 is virtually maintenance free – ideal for any home or light commercial environment.
· Patented fluid resistance technology: strikingly attractive blue polycarbonate tank with contrasting seal delivers smooth resistance
· Adjustable fluid resistance: 16 levels adjusted by a lever to suit all users
· Durable belt drive: Direct Drive System (patent applied)
· Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM): displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts and heart rate with pacer, interval training manual programmes, quick start and USB port for interactive programming
· Heart rate monitoring: via receiver (compatible with all main HR belts)
· Super comfortable seat: "office height" for easy access
· High quality seat rail: hardened anodized aluminium rail runs on with Air Glide low friction seat rollers
· Deluxe ergonomic handle with Dyneema® cable: no noise or lubrication and comfortable grip minimising strain on forearms, wrists and hands
· Height adjustable footplates with Advanced Heel Cradle: ensures ideal foot placement and comfortable positioning
· Rubber adhesive feet: adhesion to floor surfaces and prevents damage
· Extended transport wheels: move easily from place to place
· Compact: A great space saver with small footprint
· Simple assembly: ideal for home or commercial environments and virtually maintenance free
· Product dimensions (LxWxH): 210 x 80.5 x 101 cm
· Vertical storage: 55 x 75cm
· Compact footprint
Other products related to First Degree Evolution Series E316 Fluid Rower