Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate
· Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
· Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when its time to move
· Compatible with foot pod² for recording distance indoors
· Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
· Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
Run with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so youll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
Monitor Your Activity Between Runs
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when youre not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when its time to move if youve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Motivation by the Mile
Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, youll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Train Indoors or Out
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Wear it All Day
You wont have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
Physical & Performance:
· Physical dimensions: Small: 1.58 x 2.05 x 0.62 (4.0 cm x 5.2 cm x 1.6 cm); Large: 1.79 x 2.25 x 0.62 (4.6 cm x 5.7 cm x 1.6 cm)
· Display size, WxH: Small: 0.81 x 0.77 (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm); Large: 0.98 x 0.94 (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm)
· Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels
· Touchscreen: No
· Weight: Small: 36 g (1.3 oz); Large: 43 g (1.5 oz)
· Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: 5 weeks in watch mode; 8 hours in training mode
· Water rating: 5 ATM
· GPS-enabled: Yes
· High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory:
· Basemap: No
· Ability to add maps: No
· Accepts data cards: No
· History: 7 activities
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
· Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
· Bike speed/cadence sensor: No
· Foot pod: Yes (optional)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): No
· Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
· Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): No
· Virtual Racer (compete against other activities): No
· Courses (compete against previous activities): No
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): No
· Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): No
· Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): No
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): No
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): No
· Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): No
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): No
· Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
· Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): No
· Customizable screen(s): Yes
· Barometric altimeter: No
· Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): No
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+-enabled power meters): No
· Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): No
· Sport watch: Yes
· Virtual Pacer (compares current running pace to target): yes
· Personal records: yes
· Run/walk feature: yes
· Activity tracking: yes
· This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
In the Box:
Watch Version Only
Large size is colours blue/black and red/black.
Small is teal/white, violet/white and black/green.
· Forerunner 15
· Charging/data cable
Other products related to Garmin Forerunner 15 Black/Green