Stop counting laps. Let Garmin do the maths with Garmin Swim. It's the swimming watch designed for pool¹ use that tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Strap It On and Dive In
Garmin Swim is ready to go right out of the box – just tell it the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your workout. Its sleek profile allows it to cut right through the water, so it won't slow you down. And you can easily replace the battery yourself whenever needed (about once a year) so you're always ready to go.
Focus On Your Training
With Garmin Swim on your wrist, you can focus on your technique instead of what lap you're on. It automatically knows the stroke you're using and tracks your lengths, strokes, distance, pace and more. With a few button presses, you can also log drills or start timed sets without constantly monitoring the pool clock. It even calculates your SWOLF score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency, making it ideal for lap swimmers of all levels. The intuitive interface utilizes 6 exterior buttons, so each and every function can be accessed quickly and easily.
Slim and attractive enough to be worn as a daily watch, Garmin Swim serves as a personal reminder of your goals. To help you stay motivated, it displays your weekly accumulated distance under the time of day. Watch features include dual time zones and alarm.
Analyze and Share Workouts
After your workout, upload your swim data to Garmin Connect, our website for free online analysis. Here, you can view your detailed metrics and track your progress over time. You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies, or friends and family. Through the magic of ANT+™ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your Garmin Swim, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range. Garmin Connect is Mac® and Windows® compatible.
¹Designed for lap pools of 17 m or more.
Physical & Performance
· Unit dimensions, WxHxL: 1.9" x .5" x 1.7" (4.8 x 1.3 x 4.4 cm).
· Weight: 1.4 oz (40.0 g).
· Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 31 pixels.
· Battery: CR2032 (user replaceable).
· Battery life: 1 year.
· Water resistant: yes (50m).
· GPS-enabled: no.
· Length/lap counting: yes.
· Distance display: yes.
· Stroke counting: yes.
· Pace display: yes.
· Calories: yes.
· Heart rate: no.
· Swolf score: yes.
· Stroke type identification: yes.
· Quick timer workouts: yes.
· Configurable training pages: yes.
· Auto-detect rest times: yes.
· Works for drills: yes (user input required).
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes.
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes.
· Data storage: yes (at least 30 workouts).
· Sport watch: yes.
· Additional: Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm.
· For pools of minimum 17m.
What's in the Box:
· Garmin Swim.
· USB ANT Stick™.
Other products related to Garmin Swim