- Abdominal definition
- Decrease body fat
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Improve recovery after exercise
- Prevent chronic fatigue
- Assist cardiovascular diseases as angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure treatment
L-Carnitine is a substance essential for energy metabolism and particularly to fat metabolism, transporting long - chain fatty acids into the mitochondria, which contributes to the com bustion of fat.
L-carnitine plays several roles in the body, namely:
- Promotes the use of free fatty acids to obtain energy
- Promotes faster recoveries
- Boosts performance
- Saves muscle glycogen
- Improves fat metabolism and weight control
- Aids in free rad icals elimination
- Assists the treatment of cardiovascular problems
is a nutritional supplement that contains L-carnitine in the form of L-Carnitine Tartrate, a salt of carnitine with a high concentration of L-carnitine and easi ly absorbed. L-Carnitine is a substance that does not cause side effects.Suggested usage
Take 3 capsules per day, preferably 1 hour before exercise. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition L-Carnitine 750mg - 60 Capsules
L-carnitine tartrate, Capsule (Gelatine), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking agents (Talcum powder, Magnesium stearate).
| ||Per 100 g||Per 3 capsules|