The fixer. Designed to go almost anywhere. Compact design fitted with smaller ice cell, for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. A must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
Provides optimal cold therapy. Ideal for athletes battling ankle sprains, shin splints, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, wrist, calf or achilles strains or bruised feet, hands or forearms.
Sometimes the smallest injuries are the hardest to recover from. And if one of those bumps or bruises are holding you back from being at the top of your game, the Hyperice Utility Compression Wrap
is made for you.
A smaller 8" x 8" surface area helps this wrap repair your inflammations quickly. With a compression sleeve and an ice cell that conforms to your body's contours, Hyperice will get you out of the training room and back on the field faster than ever.
Compression sleeve features
· 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with velcro-plush finish
· Versatile design can be used on multiple body parts
· Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
· Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
· Machine Washable
Ice cell features
· Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
· Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
· Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
· Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
· Easy to load, wide mouth opening
· Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
· Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
· 8" X 8" icing surface area
Other products related to Hyperice Pro Utility Compression Wrap