The Cereal Max bar
has been specially formulated to match the nutritional requirements of sportsmen and women.
One portion provides the body with all the nutrients in the recommended proportions:
- 16% protein that contributes to maintaining muscle bulk.
- 60% simple and complex carbohydrates that provide the necessary energy.
- 23% lipid, additional energy for very prolonged exercise.
The Cereal Max bar
is rich in vitamins B1, B2, PP, B6, C and E:
- Vitamins B1, PP and B6 contribute to the conversion of food into energy.
- Vitamins C, E and B2 are involved in the antioxidant protection of cellular components.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the normal formation of red blood cells; these play an essential role in oxygenating the tissues, including muscle tissues.
- Vitamin C can contribute to reducing fatigue in the event of a deficiency.
This cereal-based bar provides all the elements the body needs to avoid hunger: it should therefore be eaten preferably before exercise.
For intense and/or prolonged exercise (walking, trail-running, all-terrain biking, etc.)Content and flavour
3 x Isostar Cereal Max Energy - 55g / Hazelnut - Chocolate Ingredients
Glucose syrup, crunchy cereal clusters 18% (rice cream, wheat flour, sugar, wheat malt and gluten, salt), toasted soya seed chips, rice cream 8%, oat flakes 7%, hazelnut paste and chips 5.5%, fructose syrup, chocolate chips 4% (cocoa paste, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, cocoa butter), low fat soya flour, stabilisers: Glycerol and sorbitol, puffed rice 2%, vegetable oil, natural hazelnut flavouring, low fat cocoa powder (emulsifier: soya lecithin), vitamins C, B1, B2, B6, PP, E (lactose, milk proteins). Nutritional Information
| ||Unit||100 g||% R.D.A||55 g = 1 bar||% R.D.A|
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
|Tiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavine (vitamin B2)
|Niacine (vitamin PP/B3)
Manufactured in a workshop which uses: walnut, egg, almond, celery lupin, fish, sesame, milk