Permanent. Fast. Painless
Powered by elōs technology, the Super Touch Permanent Hair Reduction System is the only FDA cleared technology for permanent results on all skin tones. Used by dermatologists around the world, it is clinically proven to be effective on the widest range of hair colors, even on blond, dark blond and red hair.The next generation of hair removal is here…
Me Elos Super Touch 300K Black is the fastest way to permanent hair reduction. Supplied with a long-life 300,000 pulse elos™ cartridge and free epil accesory
When to use
Use Super Touch on targeted areas once a week, for 7 treatments over a period of 6 weeks. Periodic touch-up treatments are suggested as needed.
How To Use- Instructions
· Turn on the SuperTouch device (be sure to plug it in first).
· Select your elos level (low, medium, high).
· Glide the device over the selected treatment area. Before you use the SuperTouch system, read the enclosed User Manual for important safety information.
Size and weight
· Height: 11cm
· Width: 18cm
· Length: 18cm
· Weight: 1kg
From the scientists at Syneron - the inventors of IPL and the breakthrough elōs professional technology - comes the first and only at-home technology to combine Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency (RF) energies to deliver clinically proven, permanent hair reduction. The combination of these two complimentary energies delivers unprecedented safety, speed and effectiveness for smooth, hair-free, beautiful skin - painlessly.
The SuperTouch is an over the counter device intended for the removal of unwanted hair on men and women. It is also intended for permanent hair reduction in hair growth following an initial treatment regimen with or without maintenance when measured at 6, 9 and 12 months.Can the SuperTouch be used on all skin colors?
Yes! SuperTouch is the first and only at home hair removal device that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for ALL skin types and tones (skin color you were born with).
Is my hair color suitable for using the SuperTouch?
The SuperTouch is clinically proven to effectively remove unwanted hair that is naturally blond, dark blond, red, brown, brunette or black.
Are any preparations required prior to treatment?
Yes, to prepare the skin for your SuperTouch treatment, first you need to remove the hair from the surface of your skin. If you have dark hair you will need to shave or wax the area that you want to treat. If you have fair hair, it is recommended that you wax or epilate immediately before treating with the SuperTouch in order to get the best results. The SuperTouch system is the only professional at-home hair removal system that offers accessories for immediate hair removal. The SuperTouch shaver accessory or epilator accessory snap onto the main applicator so you can prep your skin and treat the area with elōs technology at the same time. The SuperTouch shaver and epilator accessories are intended for body areas only. To prepare for facial treatment, wax or tweeze the area you want to treat.
When can I expect to see results?
In order to achieve the best results, follow the recommended treatment protocol. Use on the same area once a week for 7 treatments over 6 weeks. Performing additional monthly treatments, after completing the first 7 treatments, will help you stay on top of any new hair growth.
What happens if I don't do the first 7 treatments every week according to the protocol?
Our protocol has been clinically proven to deliver the best results. If used less often than once a week for 7 weeks, results may vary. It's never too late to get back to the suggested protocol – perform treatments in weekly intervals until hair growth reduction is achieved (if a long break was taken it is recommended to restart the protocol). Performing additional monthly treatments, after completing the first 7 treatments, will help you stay on top of any new hair growth.
I used SuperTouch last week last week and still see hair... why would this happen?
Hair can be growing up to two weeks after your last treatment as the hair shaft is cast out from the skin. You will be surprised to see that it will actually fall out naturally. It's also possible that some of your hair is still growing because it wasn't affected by the treatment which could be caused by different hair growth cycles or that the elōs wasn't clearly applied to all areas of your skin. Other factors such as genetics, metabolism and age also influence the duration of each growth cycle. Remember to glide the applicator slowly and continuously on the treatment area without stopping in one place according to the recommended treatment durations and to cover the treatment area 2 - 3 times.
Is the SuperTouch safe?
SuperTouch is the only at-home hair removal device to use patented elōs technology that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for all skin tones.
Can I use SuperTouch anywhere on my body?
The SuperTouch is intended for use on the body for men and women. Typically it is used to remove hair on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini area, chest, back and stomach. DO NOT USE the SuperTouch system on the head, ears, nipples or intimate areas.
Can I use the SuperTouch on my face?
Yes, the SuperTouch can be used on women's facial hair below the cheek line. Common facial areas include: mustache/upper lip, sideburns, jawline and chin/neck. The new precision adaptor accessory is a helpful tool that makes it easy to deliver targeted pulses of elōs energy in small areas or hard to treat areas, such as your face, or around tattoos or moles.
How long does an SuperTouch treatment take?
Depending on the body part, the treatment time will vary. Following are approximate treatment times for common body areas: legs (both), 20 minutes; underarms (both), two minutes; bikini area, four minutes; forearms, six minutes; chest, six minutes. These times may vary depending upon the individual. So you could treat these five areas in as little as 30 minutes.
How do I select the right elōs level?
Always start at LOW elōs level. If you feel comfortable, we recommend you increase the elōs setting for greater efficacy.
Does using SuperTouch hurt?
When used as directed, you will experience just a gentle warming sensation – no nicks, cuts, stinging or snapping. If you are using the system for the first time or on a new body area, it is recommended to perform a skin sensitivity test, using the LOW elōs level. (Please refer to the user guide for further skin sensitivity test instructions). Once you are comfortable with this you can increase the elōs intensity setting. There is no downtime and you will be able to return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
Can I share the SuperTouch?
Yes. More than one person can use the same SuperTouch device, but each person must use their own separate elōs cartridge. The elōs cartridges should not be shared between users.
Can I use the SuperTouch if I'm tanning?
Do not treat with the SuperTouch immediately after or before an active tanning session (in natural light, on a tanning bed or when using sunless tanning products) or on areas that have been sunburned as this can make the skin more susceptible to injury.
Can I use the SuperTouch over tattoos?
No, you should not use the system directly on parts of your skin where you have tattoos, dark brown or black spots (such as large freckles, birthmarks or moles) or permanent makeup. These areas may absorb too much light energy which can injure the skin.
When should I not use this device?
· DO NOT use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or chronic migraines. The energy flashes might cause severe headaches and migraines.
· DO NOT use if you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc. Use of the SuperTouch system has not been tested in individuals with active implants, and therefore, the effects are unknown.
· KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The SuperTouch should not be used by anyone or on anyone under the age of 18. The use of the SuperTouch on or by children has not been studied and could result in serious injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving), or breast-feeding. The SuperTouch has not been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women. Hormonal changes could increase skin sensitivity and the risk of skin injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch immediately after or before an active tanning session in natural light or on a tanning bed or when you're using sunless-tanning products. If you're not certain whether you are tanned or sunburned, we recommend that you perform a skin-sensitivity test and wait 24 hours.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch on areas that have been sunburned as your skin may be more susceptible to injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch directly on parts of your skin where you have tattoos or dark brown or black spots (i.e. large freckles, birthmarks, or moles). These areas may absorb too much light energy, which can injure the skin.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch on your ears, or neck. The skin in these areas may be more sensitive skin and using the SuperTouch may cause serious injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch on or around your eyes, eyebrows, or eyelashes. Doing so can cause permanent eye injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch on a man's face, jaw, or neck. Using the SuperTouch in these areas may result in skin injury.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch on any area where you may want your hair to grow back. The hair-removal results may be permanent.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch if you are sensitive to light (photosensitive). Some diseases can be related to photosensitivity including porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, and lupus. Some medications can be related to photosensitivity including NSAIDS, steroids, antibiotics, phenothiazine, thiazide, diuretics, sulfonyluraes, sulfonamides, DTIC, fluorouracil, vinblastine, griseofulvin, alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), Retin-A, Accutane, and/or topical retinoids.
· Do NOT use the SuperTouch if you are undergoing radiation or chemotherapy treatments. These treatments can make your skin more sensitive to light and more susceptible to injury. Consult your doctor.
· DO NOT use the SuperTouch if you have an active skin condition in the treatment area including acne, sores, psoriasis, sunburns, herpes simples, open wounds, or a rash. These conditions can make the skin more sensitive to light and more susceptible to injury.
Other products related to Me Elos Super Touch 300K Black