Characteristics Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
Features Cavitation Cavislim Excel YS70
Cavitation is a non evasive slimming technique (without surgery) that allows you to remove the build-up of fat on belly, hips, arms, tighs and knees, and reduces cellulite and orange peel syndrome in an effective and selective way.
What are the YS30 and YS50 Cavislim Excel?
Until now this new technique could only be used in specialized centers, mainly because the cavitacion devices were very big and expensive. But you can now enjoy, from the comfort and privacy of your home, this proven solution that allows you to shape your figure, thanks to the two Tecnovita devices by BH using ultrasounds (32 Khz. a 40 Khz.)
The main advantage that the Cavitation Cavislim Excel YS50 offers is that you can use them it the comfort and privacy of your own home, without timetables or the need to go to a specialized center. Besides, for your own safety, the intensity level is not as strong as in a specialized center, which means you can use the device for a longer time.
unlike a diet, with cavitation you can decide which body part you wish to shape; tummy only, hips only, legs only etc. Or a full body treatment. You decide.
And why is the YS70 different?
- Very advanced, for professional use.
- More work modes, so you can select the one that best suits your needs.
- Two handles for different treatments.
- Higher intensity level (an estimated 25% higher)
- Professional guarantee (with a limit of 5 applications per day)
Cavitation is a very simple technique to use. It is effective and safe.
Cavislim Advance is a high technology unit that allows you to remove the build-up of fat on belly, hips, arms, tighs and knees, and reduces cellulite and orange peel syndrome in an effective and selective way, from the comfort and privacy of your home.
This very advanced model includes 2 handles, for two different treatments:
Handle M80, the biggest one
For general treatments, for all parts of the body. It has 4 programmes in pulse mode and 1 programme in continuous mode, with 5 different levels of intensity.
* Time: To be programmed from 1 to 15 minutes
* Intensity: To be programmed, 5 different levels (5-10-15-20-25)
* Mode: To be programmed, 4 different pulse modes (P1-P2-P3-P4) and 1 continuous mode (P5)
What is the difference between continuous pulse emission and pulse emission?
Continuous pulse emission: corresponds to a continuous work mode, using continuous low frequency ultrasound which is conducted through the skin. This type of emission produces constant heat which is maintained until you stop the emission. It is inadvisable to use this mode with high intensity levels.
Pulse emission: This type of emission does not produce heat because the ultrasound emissions are interrupted every now and then. Pulse emission allows you to reduce the temperature in between the ultrasound emissions. This allows us to apply stronger ultrasound emissions without doing any harm to the body tissues.
Handle M38 Advance, the smallest one
Designed to remove the build-up of fat on those parts of the body where it is more difficult to remove.
As the surface is smaller, intensity is more concentrated and ultrasonic waves can better penetrate to eliminate fat and reduce cellulite and orange peel syndrome.
It has 10 programmes in pulse mode and 4 different levels of intensity. Led light can be used in order to control which part of the body you are treating.
* Time: To be programmed from 1 to 15 minutes
* Intensity: To be programmed, 4 different levels (1-2-3-4)
* Mode: To be programmed, 10 different pulse modes (P1-P2-P3-P4-P5-P6-P7-P8-P9-P10)
A pedal can be used to stop time, for better control and total security.
Inside the box there is
- Complete printed manual, in which you can find what treatment you should use to shape each body part as well as the times and intensity levels.
- DVD containing an instructional video.
- YSG01 G One Cavitation Gel 1/2 KG Tecnovita
- Cavitation-serum S one YSG52 Tecnovita
- Cavitation-serum S one YSG51 Tecnovita
Comparative Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
Shipping Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Payment methods Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
User reviews about Cavitation Tecnovita Cavislim Excel YS70
Tell us what you think!