Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Edge Explore 1000
GPS Bike Computer for Touring and Adventure
· On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
· Input distance and other parameters and choose from up to three round-trip ride options
· Plan new routes to follow, on device or through apps
· Incident detection¹ offers automatic or manual alerts to emergency contacts
· Connected features¹: instant uploads, incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, weather
When adventure calls, answer it on two wheels with Edge Explore 1000. Ideal for touring and adventure, this navigator has a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search.
Ride Off the Beaten Track
Round-trip routing can help guide your ride if you want to discover new routes in your hometown or when you’re far away from home and want to explore. Simply enter how far you want to ride and your starting direction and Edge calculates up to three cycling-friendly routes.
Route Planning Made Simple
Create routes directly on Edge Explore 1000 using the preloaded map and points of interest. Or plan and download routes using Garmin Connect™ (desktop or mobile) or third-party apps.
Safer Cycling Environment
Edge Explore 1000 is the first GPS cycling computer to offer incident detection¹ capabilities via an integrated accelerometer. In the event of an accident, this feature can manually or automatically send your location to your emergency contacts. It’s also compatible with the Edge remote accessory, allowing you to cycle through screens while keeping your hands on the handlebar. Another way to help create a safer cycling environment is by adding Varia™ rearview radar and bike lights, which are compatible with Edge Explore 1000.
When you’re exploring the world on two wheels, keep your phone tucked away from the elements and enjoy connected features like weather alerts and smart notifications displayed on your Edge. When paired with your compatible smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, Edge offers live tracking, incoming call and text alerts, social media sharing, weather, wireless uploads and sending/receiving courses. LiveTrack allows your friends and family to follow your rides in real time, from anywhere in the world.
Wherever You Ride
Edge Explore 1000 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone.
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: 5.8 x 11.2 x 2.0 cm
· Display size, WxH: 3.9 x 6.5 cm; 7.6 cm diag (3.0")
· Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 400 pixels, colour touchscreen
· Color display
· Weight: 114.5 g
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 15 hours
· Water rating: IPX7
· High-sensitivity receiver
· Barometric altimeter
· Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
· Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Maps & Memory
· Ability to add maps
· Accepts data cards
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
· Routes: 100
· History: 200
· Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (optional)
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
· Heart rate-based calorie computation
· Customizable screen(s)
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
· Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
· Shock Resistant
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
· On-device segments: Yes
· Wi-Fi® compatible: Yes
· Smart Notifications: Yes
· GLONASS: Yes
· Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile: Yes
· Round-trip Routing: Yes
· Route planner: Yes
In the box
· Edge Explore 1000
· Out-front mount
· Stem mount
· Edge remote with mounts
· Silicone case
· microUSB cable
Comparative Garmin Edge Explore 1000
Shipping Garmin Edge Explore 1000
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Edge Explore 1000
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Edge Explore 1000
User reviews about Garmin Edge Explore 1000
Tell us what you think!