Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Forerunner 225
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
· Colourful graphic interface shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance
· Tracks distance, pace and heart rate; activity tracking counts steps and calories all day
· Built-in accelerometer records distance indoors
· Connected features¹: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
· Compatible with advanced workouts and free training plans from Garmin Connect
Know your zone with Forerunner 225 — the first Garmin GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate. Now you have the option to run without a heart rate strap because this watch has a built-in sensor that measures heart rate at the wrist.
Training with Heart Rate is a Shade Easier
We didn’t just get rid of the heart strap on the 225 — we also refined how this watch sums up your effort. A colourful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time: when it’s gray, you’re in your warm-up zone, which starts at 50 percent of your max heart rate; blue is your easy zone (starts at 60 percent of max); green is aerobic (starts at 70 percent of max); orange is threshold (starts at 80 percent of max); and red is your maximum zone, which starts at 90 percent of the maximum rate your heart can beat. If your training plan calls for running a set time or distance within a certain zone, you’ll appreciate this colourful interface that helps you see your zone at a glance so you can simply focus on your effort.
Out of the box, Forerunner 225 sets your zones based on your age-adjusted max heart rate estimate of 220 minus your age. You can adjust these zones either on the watch or at Garmin Connect, allowing you to customise your watch as needed. At Garmin Connect, our free online community, you can also create advanced workouts or download free training plans, send to your watch and get coach-like guidance.
It’s All in the Wrist
Forerunner 225 uses an optical sensor that shines light into your skin and then measures the amount of light returned. Because there are slight changes as blood pumps through your wrist, the sensor detects those changes and uses a sophisticated filtering process to determine your heart rate. A light seal on the back of the watch blocks out ambient light to help ensure proper heart rate detection.
Beyond the Running Trail
In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 225 has a built-in accelerometer. This allows it to capture distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. It even doubles as an activity tracker, counting the steps and calories you burn all day. Plus, it will remind you to move if you’ve been sitting for more than hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Forerunner 225 offers connected features¹ like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your activities. Just download the free Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to your smartphone and then pair your watch. When you save your completed run, it will automatically upload when you’re in range of your phone. Additional connected features include live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real-time. You can also share your activities on your social media sites by posting updates through the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: 287 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm
· Display size, WxH: 25.4 mm diameter
· Display resolution, WxH: 180 x 180 pixels
· Color display
· Weight: 54 g
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 4 weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
· Water rating: 5 ATM
· High-sensitivity receiver
· Vibration alert
· Watch functions: Includes date and alarm
Maps & Memory
· History: 200 hours of activity data
· Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
· Personal records
Running & Cycling Features
· Heart rate monitor
· Foot pod: Yes (optional)
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
· Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
· Heart rate-based calorie computation
· Calculates calories burned
· Customizable screen(s)
· Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
· Step counter
· Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
· Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
· Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
· Wrist-based heart rate
· Activity tracking: yes
In the box
· Forerunner 225
· Charging/data cradle
¹When paired with compatible phones.
Comparative Garmin Forerunner 225
Shipping Garmin Forerunner 225
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Forerunner 225
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Forerunner 225
User reviews about Garmin Forerunner 225
Tell us what you think!