Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
· Designed for triathlete training and racing
· Stores and forwards heart rate data to compatible devices¹
· Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data.
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim with Forerunner® 920XT for a much more unified approach to training and racing. The non-slip HRM-Swim is perfect for pool swimming with wall push-offs. On land, in open water and for racing, use HRM-Tri’s ultra-soft strap that’s as comfortable out of water as it is underwater. Both store and forward heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT.
¹Forerunner 920XT, fenix® 3, epix™
· Unit dimensions (LxWxD):
Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm
Tri: 59 g
Swim: 72 g
· Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
· Module weight:
Tri: 49 g
Swim: 51 g
· Size adjustment: Bi-fold
· Sizing range:
Tri: 60.0 - 142.0 cm
Swim: 58.0 - 145.0 cm
· Battery: CR2032
· Battery life:
Tri: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
Swim: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
· Water rating: 5 ATM
· ANT+® heart rate: yes
· Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
· 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
· Running dynamics: yes
· Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
· Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
· Non-slip design for pool swimming: no (Tri), yes (Swim)
· Pool chemical resistent: no (Tri), yes (Swim)
In the box
Example of Typical Uses
|Bike rides, runs, bricks||Pool swims|
|Open water swims||Open water swims|
|Triathlon competition (open water swim)||Triathlon competition (pool swim), triathlon kit not required|
|Triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit||Runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim|
Comparative Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
Shipping Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
User reviews about Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Bundle HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim
Tell us what you think!