Characteristics Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and Fitness Monitoring Tools
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max, fitness age and strength training
- Monitor wellness with all-day stress tracking
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Tracks steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, sleep and more
- Safe for swimming and showering
- Battery life: up to 5 days
Subtle, Stylish and Smart
Your sense of style is uniquely you. Let vívosmart 3 complement that style without trying to overshadow it. Featuring a slim, inconspicuous band, vívosmart 3 is as hip as anything in your wardrobe. Even better, it’s a master of subtlety. The tracker’s hidden display is only visible when you want it to be. When you’re not using it, it disappears into the device. It’s the perfect companion for the office, the gym, the pool and everywhere in between.
Daily Fitness Monitoring
Thanks to Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology1, vívosmart 3 activity tracker is full of great features that let you get a better idea of your current fitness level. For example, it’s our first dedicated activity tracker to offer VO2 max estimate. It can even estimate your fitness age, which you may be able to decrease over time with hard work and regular exercise.
All-day Stress Tracking
vívosmart 3 tracks your heart rate beat by beat, known as heart rate variability (HRV). You can look at this graph right on your device anytime you’re sitting or at rest. When the level starts to move up, it indicates that your stress is getting higher. What causes this? Any number of physical or emotional external sources. vívosmart 3 helps you recognise when this is happening so you can find a way to relieve the stress.
Automatic Activity Tracking
vívosmart 3 activity tracking capabilities include steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes and more. Move IQ™ automatically detects exercises such as walking, swimming, cycling and elliptical training. It can also automatically start a timed walk or run activity. So you’re free to get up, get moving, and let vívosmart 3 capture your active life. As always, you can review your activities later on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Your Personal Rep Counter
Gym rats, rejoice. We’re adding a companion to your workout — or more specifically, a companion that’s great at keeping count. When you start a strength training activity on vívosmart 3, the device will capture your exercises, reps and sets along with your work and rest times so you can leave the notebook at home. That data gets pushed to Garmin Connect during your next sync so you can review your workout in even greater detail.
Smart Notifications and Smarter Features
To help keep up with your busy lifestyle, you can view emails, text messages and social network notifications right on your wrist. Other features that help you stay linked with life include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and compatibility with TrueUp™, which lets you synchronise multiple activity trackers. The ability to find your phone and music controls are also available right at the wrist.
Connect and Compete
Keeping an eye on your activities and achievements is easy. vívosmart 3 activity tracker1 automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our online community where you can review your progress, join challenges and even share via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size
- Width: 18.5 mm
- Thickness: 9.8 mm
- Length (small/medium): 197 mm
- Length (large): 223 mm
- Circumference (small/medium): 122-188 mm
- Circumference (large): 148-215 mm
- Weight: 20.4 g, small; 21.5 g, large
- Water rating: Swim
- Display type: OLED
- Display size: 9.6 mm x 19.2 mm
- Display resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
- Battery life: Up to 5 days
- Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Time/date: time, date, stop watch, countdown timer, Do Not Disturb and 8 customisable alarms
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Ambient light sensor
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Smart notifications
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- VIRB® remote
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™, Windows®
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Fitness Age: yes (in app)
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Lap®
- V02 max
- Customisable alerts
- Activity history on watch
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Move IQ™: yes
- Calculates floors climbed: yes
- Intensity minutes: yes
- Wireless Connectivity: yes (ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Fitness age: yes (via Garmin Connect Mobile™ app)
- Discreet display: yes
- All-day stress monitoring: yes
- Strength training/rep counting: yes
- Weather: yes (must be connected to a smartphone)
- Watch face selection: yes
- HR broadcasting: yes
In the box
- Vívosmart 3 smart activity tracker
- Charging/data cable
Comparative Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
Shipping Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
User reviews about Garmin Vívosmart 3 Black, Large
Tell us what you think!