- Abdominal definition
- Decrease body fat
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Improve recovery after exercise
- Prevent chronic fatigue
- Assist cardiovascular diseases as angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure treatment
L - Carnitine is a substance that plays an important role in fat metabolism, transporting long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria (cells energy producer), thus helping to burn fat . Muscle cells fat metabolism, can be improved with the help of carnitine. Thus, the energy produced by the muscle is also increased.
During exercise, L - carnitine functions as a differentiating factor, due to perform various functions in the body, including:
L-Carnitine 3000 GoldNutrition®
- Promotes the use of free fatty acids to obtain energy
- Promotes faster recoveries
- Boosts performance
- Saves muscle glycogen
- Improves fat metabolism and weight control
- A ids in free radicals elimination
is a nutritional supplement, action and ultra rapid absorption with L-carnitine base, the most concentrated form of L Carnitine, containing at least 97% of L-carnitine in pure form and shall be used as stimulating the elimination of fat during aerobic exercise. L-Carniti ne 3000 GoldNutrition®
is totally safe for health, with no known toxic effects.Suggested usage
Tomar un vial al día, preferentemente, una hora antes del ejercicio. No superar la dosis diaria recomendada.
Format and flavour
20 x Gold Nutrition L-Carnitine 3000mg - 10ml / Lemon
Water, L-Carnitine base, Fructose, Acidity regulator (Anhydrous citric acid), Powder Lemon flavouring, Preservative (Potassium sorbate).
| ||Per 100 g||Per Shot|