Characteristics iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
More than just weight
If you care about your physical and medical condition, whether you are an athlete or you just enjoy fulfills a healthy lifestyle, you will definitely appreciate multifunctional and design povedeného assistant in the form of scales iHealth Core HS6. Foursome smart electronic sensors within seconds find 9 different variables such as body fat, lean body mass and daily calorie intake.
With beautifully clean and airy design and surface tempered glass is iHealth Core HS6 become the highlight of every modern interior. This personal body analyzer measured not only your weight and body fat percentage, but when you connect to your home WiFi network in cooperation with an application iHealth MyVitals two counts more physical characteristics such as BMI, lean body and bone mass, the volume of water in the body, or the ratio of internal organ fat . All this with accuracy comparable to much more expensive devices.
The measured physical characteristics
· Body Fat Percentage
· Total fat-free mass
· Muscle mass
· Bone mass
· The volume of water in the body
· The ratio of internal organ fat
· Daily calorie intake
An overview of your physical condition
The measured data are displayed on the built-in display and at the same time thanks to the integrated WiFi module wirelessly sends into MyVitals your iOS or Android mobile device. In this application, you can keep long-term and detailed statistics for each data anytime and check them. Identify a personal goal you want to achieve a certain deadline, monitor its implementation and get a variety of incentive information. And to make matters worse, according to measured results, we recommend the application and daily intake of calories, depending on what goals you set, for example. If you want to reduce or maintain weight.
To join you and your entire family can, because the weight supports up to 10 users. Everyone can set your goal and work with data and statistics on their mobile devices in clear graphs and tables. All measured values can also be sent directly to your physician or, for example, boasts friends.
· CE certified as a medical device
· Tempered glass surface
· Immediately displays the weight and body fat percentage on the display
· Wireless transmission of measured values ??to a mobile device through WiFi
· In collaboration with the application of e iHealth MyVitals 2 m onitoruje total of 9 physical characteristics (free iOS and Android)
· Non-invasive, fully electronic bioimpedance methodology is completely safe for pregnant women
· Measurement of temperature and ambient humidity
· And 10 user accounts, and user-defined identification uto
· Memory for up to 200 measurements per user
· The possibility of storing, editing and viewing values ??for cloud account access from PC
· Measured weight range: 5-180 kg
· Fat ratio measuring range: 5-65%
· Range of measured rate of water: 20-55%
· The measuring range of internal organ fat ratio: 1-59%
· Accuracy of measurement: Weight ± 0.5 kg (5 ~ 50 kg); ± 1% (40 ~ 180 kg)
· Body fat measurement accuracy: ± 1%
· Precision measurement of water volume: ± 1%
· The accuracy of measuring the proportion of muscle mass: ± 1% + 0.1 kg
· Bone mass measurement accuracy: ± 0.3 kg
· Precision measurement of the internal organ fat: ± 2%
· Measurement accuracy daily caloric intake: ± 200 kcal
· Measurement sensitivity weight: 0.1 kg
· Selecting the unit of measurement of weight: pounds / kilograms
· Devices running iOS 6.0 or later: iPhone 4 and newer / iPad Mini and newer / iPad 2 and later / iPod Touch 4 or later
· Devices running Android 4.0 and higher: Samsung GALAXY S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 / Samsung Note II, III / 6.3 Mega Samsung / LG NEXUS 4, 5 / HTC One M7, M8 / HTC Droid DNA
· Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz)
· WEP, WPA and WPA2
· 4 x AAA batteries included
Operating temperature and humidity
· 5 ~ 40 ° C, 20-85% RH
· 1 iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale
· 4 AAA batteries
· 1 User Manual
· 1 Quick Start Guide
Comparative iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Shipping iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Payment methods iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
1 Questions 0 Answers
- How do you change the units of measurement on the HS6, there are no obvious buttons. Asked by Ben from London Do you know the answer? Please let us know!0 Answers
User reviews about iHealth Core HS6 Wireless Body Analysis Scale
Tell us what you think!
The set up is very straight forward. The app needs to give more guidance. On a few occasions the scales have not picked up the full body analysis and sometimes even swapped them between users despite being over 4 kg different in weight. Overall satisfied with the scales.
Really great product, was initially I bit fiddly linking to internet but that's more me I think. Both myself and my wife have the IPhone 5s and like the IHealth app for keeping track of all our info! I try weigh at the same time everyday and I've seen a lot of consistency with the more high tech reading such as body fat etc... In summary, great product, very easy to use and seems accurate and reliable!