Characteristics Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
A hard-wearing set of weights is the backbone to any gym. This set of standard vinyl coated plates with bars is sure to become the foundation of your training. Vinyl weights are perfectly suited for starters, they’re a cost-effective solution to complement a weight bench or rack, stock heavy weights in your gym without the steep investment, unlike expensive cast iron. The set boasts a healthy blend of light and heavy weights to combine with the bars.
Weight Set Breakdown
- 1 x 1 inch standard 5ft long barbell – comes in 2-pieces
- 2 x 1 inch quick release spring clips
- 2 x 11.3 kg (25 lbs) 1 inch standard plates
- 2 x 6.8 kg (15 lbs) 1 inch standard plates
- 2 x 4.5 kg (10 lbs) 1 inch standard plates
- Bar Length: 5 ft / 152 cm / 60 inches
- Bar Weight: 2 kg / 4.5 lbs
- Bar Diameter: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Maximum Grip Width: 84 cm / 33”
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 30 cm / 12”
- Maximum Weight Load Capacity: 70 kg / 154 lbs
- Compatible with: 1-inch 25 mm standard weight plates & standard narrow-width benches
- Grip Diameter: 25 mm
- Solid/Hollow: Solid
- 2-Piece: Barbell can collapse into 2-pieces with a secure spring-loaded pop-pin design
- Precision Knurling: In outside grip positions, supports grip to prevent hand slipping
- Purpose: Everyday weight lifting for starters, for heavy multi-muscle lifts, home use only
Weight Plate Features
- Centre Hole Diameter: 1-inch (24 mm) centre hole
- Compatible with: 1-inch (25 mm) Standard bars
- Cement-Filled: For a dense evenly distributed weight plate
- Plastic Vinyl Coated: Prevents chipping or damaging flooring and is quiet in use
- Suitable for Dropping: No
- Embossed with: Weight plate size in lbs
- Purpose: Everyday weight lifting, home use only
Comparative Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
Shipping Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
User reviews about Marcy Vinyl Weight Set - VB100
Tell us what you think!