Characteristics MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
It’s not the number of steps that count, it’s how much heart you put into it
The world’s most accurate heart rate monitor and first fitness tracker to feature PAI.
- Personal activity intelligence: Get real-time heart rate intensity feedback with a personal score.
- Heart rate technology: Best in class, most accurate heart rate tracking, 24/7.
- Activity tracking: Tracks steps / distance / calories burned.
- Sleep tracking: Automatically monitors sleep quality.
- Notifications: Receive phone call and text message alerts.
- Water resistant: Up to 30m / 100ft.
Mio SLICE is the first wearable that provides all-day heart rate tracking and a PAI score - the most meaningful way to track all your activity, motivating you to stay healthy.
Now everything counts
Capture the intensity of every activity with Mio SLICE, the first activity tracker to feature PAI.
A revolutionary new system that turns the only number that matters—your heart rate—into a single, personal score, showing you how much activity you need to stay healthy.
What is PAI?
PAI is Personal Activity Intelligence. Rather than just using steps, PAI’s revolutionary algorithm makes sense of your personal heart rate data, giving you a simple number that shows how much activity you need to live a longer, healthier life.
Backed by science.
Dr. Wisloff – a pioneer in health and exercise research, created the PAI system from the HUNT study, one of the world’s largest health studies involving more than 45,000 people over 25 years. From its research, he was able to show how much exercise people personally needed to stay healthy.
By focusing on quality exercise, such as moderate-to-high intensity exercise, he found that people who kept their PAI score above 100 were more likely to live longer and stay healthier.
Track it all. Not just steps.
PAI analyzes every movement you make, including activities like spinning, yoga, even gardening.
Move with meaning.
PAI tracks your heart rate intensity and shows which activities earned the most PAI points in your day so you can make better lifestyle choices.
One simple goal.
All you need is one number – your PAI score. Keep it above 100 over a 7-day rolling window to know you’re staying healthy, even if you work harder on some days, and less on others.
Personalized to you.
No matter what your fitness level is, PAI shows you what intensity level you need to be in to improve.
- Material: TPU strap, anodized aluminum main body and buckle
- Display: OLED
- Battery Type: Rechargeable li-poly battery with USB charger
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 days with 1 hour of high activity time per day
- Water Resistant: 30m/100 feet (3 ATM)
- Sensors & Components
Optical heart rate tracker
Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0+
Saves 7 days of activity data
Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise, every 5 minutes below moderate activity, and every 15 minutes during sleep
- Measures: PAI, heart rate, resting heart rate, sleep, calories burned, steps, and distance
Small fits wrists 5.5” to 6.75” / 13.97 cm to 17.15 cm in circumference
Large fits wrists 6.75” to 8.25” / 17.15 cm to 20.96 cm in circumference
- Small Dimensions: (height, width, length)
0,53” × 0,82” × 8.46”
1,35 cm x 2,08 cm x 21,5 cm
- Large Dimensions: (height, width, length)
0,53” × 0,82” × 9,45”
1,35 cm x 2,08 cm x 24 cm
Small: 0.99 ounces / 28 g
Large: 1.02 ounces / 29 g
- Compatibility: Requires the Mio PAI application for configuration. Free download in the App Store and Google Play Store
- iOS 9.0 and above: iPhone 7, 7Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE and 5S
- Android 5.0 and above
Google Nexus 5, 5x, 6, 6p
Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7, Note 5
Comparative MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
Shipping MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
MIO was created in 1999 by Liz Dickinson.
They believe that with a little assistance and motivation everyone can achieve a healthy lifestyle and their fitness goals. Their aim is to provide with the finest health and fitness technologies to help customers hit their target in a safe and enjoyable way. .
After listening carefully to performance athletes, MIO created what they needed: a a strapless heart rate monitor sports watch. For over a decade, Liz has made it her mission to find "The Holy Grail" of heart rate monitors; a watch that displays continuous heart rate without finger sensors and without a chest strap that is accurate even at performance running speeds. Her journey lead her to Philips Electronics in the Netherlands. They showed her a promising technology that with the help of her own small but brilliant design and engineering team , MIO could finally crack the code and deliver the ultimate heart rate monitor for the performance athlete: the Alpha.
Payment methods MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
User reviews about MIO Slice Sienna Small Heart Rate Monitor Integrated
Tell us what you think!