Characteristics Reebok Step Red/Black
Introduced to health clubs over 25 years ago, the timeless aerobic Reebok Step remains an integral and immensely popular piece of equipment in the group fitness exercise arena today.
Variety in training is the key to progress and with the Reebok Aerobic Step, no two workouts are ever the same. This is the ideal platform for group classes to perform a large range of basic and more complex exercises from cardiovascular and plyometric training to lower body muscle toning; its versatility is ideal for mixing up any workout programme.
Suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, the red and grey Reebok Step can be combined with mat work exercises, or used with hand, wrist or ankle weights for an even higher calorie burn. Popular in gym class settings, the step is often used in conjunction with choreographed routines to upbeat music.
Sturdy and durable for every lunge and jump, the Reebok Step's non-slip rubber surface means the user can focus on their form and positioning, plus it can be height adjusted from 15cm (5.9") to 25cm (9.8") in three increments for added intensity.
The workout 'bubble' textured surface is large enough for fitness activities, but at the same time the step is compact and easy to store away when the class is complete - convenient and completely hassle free.
Fitness trends will change, but the Reebok Step is the trusted workout accessory that stands the test of time.
- Reebok Step in red and black - Reebok's height-adjustable aerobic step
- Non-slip workout surface
- Compact storage
- Versatile piece of equipment is a must-have in any gym
- Adjustable to 3 different heights (15cm/20cm/25cm)
Comparative Reebok Step Red/Black
Shipping Reebok Step Red/Black
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 2 - 3 working days
- stock information10 units availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Reebok International Ltd., engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of sports, fitness, and casual footwear, apparel, and equipment.
Reebok International Limited is a British producer of athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories and is currently a subsidiary of Adidas
Reebok introduced the first athletic shoe in 1982, a shoe designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The shoe was called the Freestyle?, and with it Reebok anticipated and encouraged three major trends that transformed the athletic footwear industry: the aerobic exercise movement, the influx of women into sports and exercise and the acceptance of well-designed athletic footwear by adults for street and casual wear. Explosive growth followed, which Reebok fueled with new product categories, making Reebok an industry leader. .
Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Reebok Step Red/Black
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Reebok Step Red/Black
User reviews about Reebok Step Red/Black
Tell us what you think!