Characteristics Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
As well as being a fantastic, popular piece of equipment for improving overall cardiovascular health,treadmill running can actually help you tone and strengthen muscles. With the varied incline levels on all of our treadmills,you can work various muscle groups harder than you normally would during an outdoors run. For that extra challenge we also recommend integrating weights or dumbbells into your training,which also helps tone your arms – something often neglected during running.
The Reebok Titanium range of fitness equipment symbolises strength, high performance and reliability, possessing the ability to redefine the core DNA of our fitness equipment whilst harnessing the defining features of titanium. The Reebok Titanium Series elevates performance in fitness with an elegant and inspired yet robust design.
Triple Flex Cushioning Inspired by the Reebok One running shoe
Insipred by the Reebok One running shoe, the Titanium series combines the three stages of running into the running deck cushioning; Contact. Midstance. Propulsion. The innovative TripleFlex Cushioning provides you with the most efficient, comfortable and uncompromising platform for your workout.
Sophistication and functionality are central to the range with the new i-Drive control system which comes as standard, providing you with the clarity of controls for a simpler, more efficient workout.
· 3.0 HP Continuous Duty Motor
· 20 km/h Max Speed
· 50 x 150cm Running Area
· 14 Console Programs, User Profiles, Heart Rate Control
· 16 Levels of Electronic Incline (15%)
· Triple Flex Cushioning System
· Folding Design, Soft Drop System
· Bluetooth connectivity
· Run on earth app compatible
· Hand Pulse Sensors, Wireless Pulse Receiver with an optional chest strap
· Speed & Incline Handlebar Controls
· i-Drive Console System with 7” LCD Display Screen & MP3 Input With Built In Speaker System, Cooling Fan & USB Charger, Apple Compatible OS, Run On Earth App Compatible, Bluetooth Connectivity
· Display: Speed / Time / Distance / Calories / Pulse / Incline / Heart Rate / Target Heart Rate
· 145kg Max User Weight
Comparative Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
Shipping Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Reebok International Ltd., engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of sports, fitness, and casual footwear, apparel, and equipment.
Reebok International Limited is a British producer of athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories and is currently a subsidiary of Adidas
Reebok introduced the first athletic shoe in 1982, a shoe designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The shoe was called the Freestyle?, and with it Reebok anticipated and encouraged three major trends that transformed the athletic footwear industry: the aerobic exercise movement, the influx of women into sports and exercise and the acceptance of well-designed athletic footwear by adults for street and casual wear. Explosive growth followed, which Reebok fueled with new product categories, making Reebok an industry leader. .
Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
User reviews about Reebok Titanium TT3.0 Treadmill
Tell us what you think!