Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
Big Bang 3.0: 54 Active Ingredient Pre-Workout Stimulant
· 5 types Creatines
· 16 amino Acids
· Caffeine and Guarana
· AAKG and Citrulline Malate
· Vitamins & Minerals and more!
54 active ingredients in one complex formula? Yes! Big Bang 3.0 is a very strong, very complex pre-workout product that delivers 54 active ingredients without large amounts of carbohydrates! This product has been meticulously designed to support your body during physical activity, especially during high-intensity training. Our best, 5 component multi-creatine matrix (6230 mg) provides - among others - the most studied Creatine form ever! Creatine in this dose is scientifically proven to increase performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise like weight training and interval cardio!* Many of our key mineral and vitamin ingredients contribute to one or more of the following beneficial physiological effects*:
· Normal muscle function.
· Normal functioning of the nervous system: neurotransmission and muscle contraction including heart muscle.
· Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
· Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
· Normal amino acid/protein synthesis.
· Normal psychological function.
· Electrolyte balance.
Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function*.
*These statements have been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC).
Mix 1 serving (33 g) with 500 ml cold water. It’s slightly carbonated, open bottle lid every 5 seconds when mixing to avoid accidental pressure build-up! Use 30 minutes before training, preferably on an empty stomach. Individuals sensitive to stimulants should first assess tolerance by taking less than a full serving. Contains 350 mg of Caffeine per serving – do not take any other stimulants 4 hours prior and after ingesting BIG BANG! Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such.
Format and Flavour
Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825gr / Mango
Creatine Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, L-Leucine, L-Arginine, Flavoring (Orange), Taurine, L-Glutamine, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1, Acidifier (Citric Acid Anhydrous), Beta-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Artificial Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Magnesium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Camellia sinensis (Leaf) extract, Coloring (Paprika extract), L-Lysine HCl, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Niacinamide, Creatine Pyruvate, Vitis vinifera (Seed) extract, L-Ornithine HCl, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Colloidal Silicon Dioxide), L-Histidine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Creatine Citrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium, Bacopa monnieri (Whole plant) extract, Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate, Calcium Pyruvate, Coenzyme Q10,D-Ribose, Garcinia cambogia (Fruit) extract, Zingiber officinale (Root) extract, Kre-Alkalyn® (buffered Creatine Monohydrate), L-Alanine, L-Proline, L-Malic Acid, Micronized L-Glutamine, Momordica charantia (Fruit) extract, Paullinia cupana (Seed) extract, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, BioPerine® (Piper fruit extract), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Chromium Picolinate.
|Serving size: 33 g (approximately 2 ½ scoops) |
Servings Per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||RDA%*|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||†|
|Vitamin B2||0.21 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21 mg||15%|
|“Big Bang” proprietary matrix||28960 mg||†|
|Folic Acid||30 μg||15%|
|Caffeine (total amount)||350 mg|
· Energy Optimization, Anti-Fatigue, Nervous System Support Complex: Glucose Polymer, Sodium Bicarbonate, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline DL-Malate, Magnesium Carbonate, Garcinia cambogia extract (60% HCA), D-Biotin, Chromium Picolinate
· Multi-Creatine Matrix: Creatine Monohydrate, MicronTec Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Pyruvate, Creatine Citrate, Kre-Alkalyn® (Buered Creatine Monohydrate)
· Amino Acid Matrix: L-Leucine, Taurine, L-Lysine HCl, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Ornithine HCl, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Proline
· Nitric Oxide precursor: L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG)
· “StimulBANG!” Matrix: L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Green Tea extract, Bacopa monnieri extract, Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate (HMB), Ginger extract, Guarana extract
· “G-BOMB” Multi-Glutamine Matrix: L-Glutamine, AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium), L-Alanine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Pteroyl-L-Glutamic Acid
· “Multi-Carn” L-Carnitine Matrix: L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Choline Bitartrate, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl
· “BIG BANG” support complex: Grape Seed extract, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bitter Melon extract, BioPerine®
· “4-ATP” Krebs-cycle Support Matrix: Calcium Pyruvate, Coenzyme Q10, D-Ribose, L-Malic Acid
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and egg proteins, and gluten, peanuts!
Big Bang 3.0 is a very significant source of stimulants! Don’t use if you have any physiological or mental medical condition, take any medications, or under the age of 21. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women. This product also contains an absorption modifier that could affect your medications. Consult your physician before use! Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary "pins and needles" tingling sensation on the skin. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage! Keep out of reach of children! Do not take any other stimulants 4 hours prior and after ingesting Big Bang!
Comparative Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
Shipping Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock informationOnly 2 units left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- Scitec Nutrition
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, we can therefore
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- Raw materials used by Scitec Nutrition are of first quality and Doping Free
Payment methods Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.se is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
User reviews about Scitec Nutrition Big Bang 3.0 - 825g
Tell us what you think!