· Improve Facial Tone
with Slendertone Face 2.
· The foundation of your face is muscles; Slendertone retrains these delicate muscles to restore the youthful shape of your face.
· Slendertone Face is a revolutionary anti-aging product
, harnessing EMS toning technology to work your facial muscles.
· Regular, at home use of the product boosts muscle volume which in turn lifts and plumps the skin smoothing out the surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
· In addition to building muscle volume and lifting the face; the increase in blood flow improves the condition of the skin and gives a radiant complexion.
· A convenient head set positions pads on either side of your face to target the Facial nerve which controls all the facial muscles; gently but effectively exercising them to firm and tone - delivering a natural facelift from the inside out.A Natural Face Lift with Muscle Toning
Facial muscles are unique in that they are the only muscle group in the body directly linked to the skin. When these muscles start to waste, they are unable to support the skin so inevitably the face starts to sag and wrinkles appear, advancing the ageing process.Facial Muscle Toning
By toning and building these muscles, the skin and face structure is lifted and plumped – smoothing out the surface and reversing the typical signs of facial aging: loss of volume and shape, wrinkles and lines.
Slendertone Face retrains the facial muscles of expression using electronic stimulation, which gently activates the muscles isometrically. In this way, the muscle is exercised hundreds of times in each session, without unwanted creasing of the skin which could cause wrinkles. The muscle recovers its natural tone, helping to lift and support the face naturally.Slendertone Face Clinical Trials
The study was planned to determine the efficacy of Slendertone Face in toning the muscles of facial expression and minimizing the signs of facial ageing which are typically characterised by:· Radiance· Tone· Lift· Firmness· Complexion
The study was conducted using randomised controlled testing of 97 participants, women aged between 35-55 years old.
Participants split into two groups, the test group and control group: Test group used stimulation for 12 weeks, 20 minutes per day, 5 days a week. One Slendertone Face treatment a week was held in the research laboratory, with others conducted independently by trialists.
The trial used ultrasound imagery, photographic evidence and psychometric questionnaires to obtain independent results.
The Independent ultrasongrapher measured the Zygomatic Major muscle, one of the largest facial muscles running from the cheekbone to the upper lip, in both groups, every two weeks.
The study was conducted in compliance with ICH Good Clinical Practices (GCP), The Declaration of Helsinki and EU and FDA clinical research guidelines.All Results from this trial were analysed by an independent statistician from the National University of Galway, Ireland.Clinically Proven Facial Toning Results
An independently monitored clinical study clearly demonstrated a significant and measurable improvement in muscle plumpness and volume by retraining the delicate facial muscles.Fact:
Ultrasound imagery showed an average increase in muscle volume of 18.6% in the test group. Over the same period the control group showed a decline in muscle volume. (please see graph)Clinical Face Trial Results:
· Psychometric results
· 94% reported their face felt firmer.
· 90% reported improvement in facial toning.
· 80% reported their face looked lifted.
After a 12-week clinical trial of Slendertone Face by 97 participants aged between the age of 35 and 55, using ultrasound imaging and psychometric data. Test Group added Face stimulation to their beauty regime for the recommended 5 times a week for 12 weeks. Control Group continued with their beauty regime but did not use Face stimulation – they were measured in the exact same process as the test group. Slendertone Face Case Studies
Slendertone Face is a product for everyone concerned about the signs of aging – it's carefully designed hands-free unit delivers gentle stimulation to the facial muscles to give a natural facelift from the inside out. It's about looking younger, more radiant and feeling more confident. More than anything, it's about real people with real results.Facial muscles and Anti-Aging
No-one forgets a face. And little wonder. Your face is what makes you 'You', a unique combination of 21 facial muscles that display your joy, sorrow, surprise and, unfortunately, age. Like any muscle group in the human body; facial muscles need to be exercised. But unlike the rest of your body, where muscles are attached to bone, facial muscles are attached to the overlaying skin; so when they start to deteriorate and waste they are no longer able to support the skin - causing your face to sag and lose volume. By stimulating these delicate muscles you can rebuild the youthful shape of your face - preventing the sag, wrinkles and lines that inevitably come with wasting muscle tone.Know your Face
The Face is one of the most complex parts of the human body. Lying right under your nose is an awesome landscape of skin, muscles, features and expressions. There are a thousand facts about the face that the average person has no idea about – here are a few of the key facts:
· The face has the biggest range of muscle structure in the human body
· They are the only muscles in your body directly attached to your skin and so form the foundation of your face
· There are 21 mimetic facial muscles - commonly known as muscles of facial expression
· 43 muscles are directly linked to facial emotions
· Like the rest of your body, exercising your facial muscles will tone and firm them, adding volume to smooth the surface and reduce sagIn the box
· Slendertone Face Headset
· Control unit
· 6 pairs of adhesive gel pads
· 3 x 1.5v (LR03/AAA) Batteries
· Instruction Manual
· Quick Start Guide
Other products related to Slendertone Face 2